Thin Places By Treacy O'Keefe
- Explores “thin places” through author’s own family and others
- Offers comfort that “signs” from loved ones are not mere fantasy
- Affirm your faith and become aware of the ethereal veil thinning
Thin Places explores the ethereal veil between the worlds. Thin Places begins with the story of Bill and Terry Treacy who died three months apart, after fifty years of marriage and a lifetime of faith. Devastated by this loss, their ten children found comfort in inexplicable signs assuring them that their parents were at peace, reunited in heaven, and yet still present in the lives of those who grieved for them.
In Thin Places: Where Faith is Affirmed and Hope Dwells, Mary Treacy O'Keefe describes such signs as thin places- sudden realizations of that ethereal veil between what we know of earth and what we believe of heaven. Thin Places shares the author’s family's story (and those of many others). This demonstrates how thin places are present in ordinary places at ordinary times-- and how such moments of grace reveal Divine loving messages of faith and hope in our daily lives. Thin Places is a comforting book for all who grieve or are simply curious about why people speak of the thin places.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Thin Places
- 163 pages
- Measures 5-1/2”W x 8-1/2”H
- Written by Mary Treacy O’Keefe
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your non-personalized product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.