The Grace of Yes Hendey, Lisa
- Expands the understanding of living generously
- Designed to show how trusting in God’s love and grace leads to a yes
- Shows how to ask big questions and answer them through small, loving actions
The Grace of Yes Eight Virtues for Generous Living by Lisa M. Hendey tells of an occasion when the author asked a priest how he managed to combine his corporate and ministry duties with a strong prayer life. His reply was "Sometimes we are so busy talking about Jesus Christ that we forget to talk with Him." The Grace of Yes discusses eight virtues some of which are creativity, integrity and humility Hendry encourages the reader to "ask the big questions and then answer them in the small, loving actions of your daily life." thus being more open to the presence of the guidance of God in your life.
The Grace of Yes shows how trusting in the love and grace of God enables you to say faith-inspired yeses to situations that arise in your life even while experiencing doubts, fears or exhaustion. Each chapter of this inspirational book, The Grace of Yes, discusses one of the virtues and gives personal examples from Hendey's own life to illustrate the points she is trying to make. The end of each chapter has questions to ponder that relate to the chapter and make it more personal for the reader. The Grace of Yes includes an ending prayer is offered that also relates to the virtue talked about in the chapter. If you are looking for a way to allow the grace of God to act in your life you will be encouraged by the ideas presented in The Grace of Yes.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5-1/2”W x 8-1/2”H
- 160 Pages
- Author: Lisa M. Hendey
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.