The Catholic Companion to Mary Glavich, Mary
- Focuses on what the Catholic Church teaches about Mary
- Beautiful Artwork
- Short stories about Mary’s Miracles
In her book The Catholic Companion to Mary Mary Kathleen Glavich admits that little is known historically or biblically about Mary and that much of the information we do have is based on traditions, devotions and legends which have blurred the story of Mary. Glavich hopes to bring Mary to life using "current research, theological study and what the experience of millions of Catholics have revealed about her". Using the book as a lens she hopes "readers can be drawn into a stronger personal relationship with the Mother of God". In the book you will find what the Catholic Church teaches about Mary and a wealth of information about people's devotions to her.
The chapter headings in The Catholic Companion to Mary are all titles that have been given to Mary such as "Christbearer Sister in the Faith Perfect Disciple Queen of Peace". Interspersed throughout the book are quick quotes, trivial tidbits, fyi, Holy Land site and other short points of information that add a unique touch of interest to the book. Stunning black and white artwork is scattered throughout the book and the end of the book has prayers to Mary that range from the Rosary to litanies. Not only will the reader learn a great deal about Catholic theology regarding Mary but he or she will enjoy the short stories presented about miracles attributed to her and the stories of her appearances.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 176 pages
- Measures 6”W x 8”H
- Author is Mary Kathleen Glavich
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.