The Alphabet of Grief
- Written by a Minister, Chaplain & Spiritual Counselor
- Inspired by hours of real-life time with those in grief
- Simple format; Easy to digest the support offered
The Alphabet of Grief: Words to Help in Times of Sorrow is filled with simple but thoughtful reflections. We know the mind is not always functioning fully when grief is felt full on. Each reflection in The Alphabet of Grief is designed to ease the isolation and loneliness that comes when in grief. The letters of the alphabet are used as starting points. Written by Andrea Raynor, The Alphabet of Grief is created with real-life time spent with grieving people and each chapter’s beginning word demonstrates this. She has spent hours in this capacity and understands the need for simple and honest support for the grieving soul.
You will not find any platitudes in The Alphabet of Grief. While most grieving people reach for a book during this difficult time, uncomplicated communication of support is required. The Alphabet of Grief easily meets this need while offering substantial and useful information to navigate the difficult waters of grief. Andrea Raynor is a minister, chaplain and spiritual counselor who speaks from true experience of the time after the funeral is over. When friends leave and the house grows quiet, those who grieve can feel all by themselves. This is a hardcover book with 144 pages. Reach for it today as a guide through grief for yourself or those you love.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 144 pages
- Author is Andrea Raynor
- 5”W x 7”H
- No platitudes; Simple and honest grief support
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.