Memorial Tear Pocket Token
- Perfect Memorial gift for the loss of a loved one
- Artful presentation of commemorating a loved one
- Inspired by the artist's personal experience with grief
- Pewter Pocket Token
This commemorative piece is inspired by 1 Corinthians 13:13 'So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.' Christian jewelry designer, Kathy Bernu, set out to create a commemoration of her loved ones after their passing. Keep a remembrance of a special loved one who is gone from your life with our pewter memorial tear pocket token. This memorial tear token is quite versatile as it has an opening so the token can be added to a key chain, worn on a chain as a necklace or attached anywhere you wish to put it.
The memorial tear pocket token is a nice size for wearing on a chain, carrying in a pocket or purse, or maybe even used as a bookmark. The pewter memorial pocket token features a rose inside a tear with the words 'Love never ends' around one side of the pocket token and 'Memorial tear' on the other side. The pewter tear memorial pocket token comes on a card in a resealable bag which allows you to place your own card or special photo with the pocket token to make it a special personal keepsake.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Brushed pewter and
- Measuring 1-1/2 inches
- Comes with Description Card
- Opening and key hook to add to a chain
- Small part so keep out of the hands of small children
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A nice token to give to someone grieving a loved one.
I purchased 3 Memorial Tear pendants for my niece, her mother and a friend for a remembrance of my nieces father my nephew. The shipping was fast.