Stations of the Cross [for children] By Rev Lovasik
- Stations of the Cross
- Color illustrations of Stations labeled and titled
- Meditation for each Station
The Stations of the Cross book introduces children to the suffering of Jesus as He approached death, his death and his resurrection. Author Rev. Lawrence Lovasik, S.V.D. uses colorful illustrations and easy-to-read text to introduce children to the Passion of Jesus. The Stations of the Cross book is designed to be meditated on in a similar way that the Stations of the Cross are mediated on in Church by adults. The full color illustrations are labeled, titled and a meditation is provided for eachof the stations in a way that children easily understand.
This Stations of the Cross book offers children a way to enter into the Stations experience that is more suited to them than the formal Stations said in the Church. When children read the Stations of the Cross book, they are given a way to be part of the Stations meditation that is more comfortable for them and easier for to comprehend their meaning. The Stations of the Cross book is a paperback with 32 pages and recommended for ages 3 to 8 years.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Stations of the Cross book
- Author Rev. Lawrence G. Lovasik, S.V.D.
- 5-1/2" x 7-3/8"
- Recomended ages 3-8 YRS
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.