- St. Joseph Handbook for Lectors and Proclaimer of the Word
- Guides and tips for how to present the readings
- Helps lector better understand readings
The St. Joseph Handbook for Lectors and Proclaimers of the Word is a practical guide for anyone who is involved with reading at Mass. The handbook not only has the readings but also contains practical guides and tips for how to present the reading in a clear and understandable manner. Included in the handbook are the new approved New American Bible texts for Mass on Sundays and holydays for Year B. An enclosed commentary helps the reader to more completely understand what the reading is about and what needs to be emphasized to help those listening better understand what they are hearing. The author, Rev. Jude Winkler, traces the history of the Ministers of the Word and gives practical tips to help them do the best job they can in presenting the readings to those present in the listening congregation. Pastoral reflections also help add to the understanding of the reading being presented.
St. Joseph Handbook for Lectors and Proclaimers of the Word will be an invaluable resource and guide for anyone who is a lector at Mass. It would also be beneficial to anyone who attends Mass not only on Sunday but on weekdays as well to help them get a better grasp of what the author of the reading is trying to present to the listener.
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Joseph Handbook for Lectors and Proclaimers of the Word
- Author Rev. Jude Winkler
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.