St. Ignatius of Loyola Statue
- Unique Statue of St. Ignatius of Loyola
- Beauty of fine sculpture
- Perfect gift for any Special Occasion
Every time you look at this stunning statue of St. Ignatius of Loyola you will find some new rich detailing. The statue is made of cold-cast bronze which is a mixture of resin and bronze powder and stands 6-1/2 inches high. It is finished with light hand painting in soft pastel colors. The statue shows Ignatius sitting at a desk holding a writing quill. Perhaps he is penning his Spiritual Exercises which is still used today as a source for spiritual direction using meditation and prayer. There is so much detailing on this statue that it is hard to call attention to one area. Notice the table legs, the flow of his robes, the detailing of the cross sitting on the table and the flowers on the arms of the chair. The cold-cast bronze means the statue can be placed either indoors or outdoors. The base of the plaque has his name and the words "For the greater glory of God" around the edge.
St. Ignatius was a Spanish Basque priest and theologian and the founder of the Society of Jesus, also known as the Jesuits, who served the Pope as missionaries. He was seen as an important figure in the Counter Revolution as a counter to Martin Luther and John Calvin. His feast day is July 31, and he is the patron saint of soldiers and retreats.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Cold Cast Bronze: a mixture of resin & bronze powder
- Lightly Hand-painted
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.