- St. Dymphna medal
- Silver oxide
- Patron saint of family harmony, nervous breakdowns
St. Dymphna is a Christian martyr who is the patron saint of family harmony, insanity, nervous breakdowns, runaways, and rape victims. Her feast day is celebrated on May 15. Throughout the years, St. Dymphna has generated an unprecedented following and now you can carry a special keepsake honoring her with the St. Dymphna medal. With the embossed image of St. Dymphna on the front on the medal, the 1" medal is the perfect addition to any bracelet, necklace, or key ring. With its compact size, you can also tuck away your St. Dymphna medal in wallets and purses so that she stays with you throughout the day.
Made of oxidized metal with burnished edging, the St. Dymphna medal is durable and sturdy. The inexpensive price also gives you the option use the St. Dymphna medal as a quantity gift for classrooms, and church groups.
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Dymphna medal
- Silver Oxide Medal
- 5/8"W x 3/4"H (not including connecting ring)
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.