- St. Christopher pendant
- Includes laminated prayer card
- Patron saint of travelers
St Christopher is the patron saint of travelers. His name means "Christ-bearer". This 3/4" tall St Christopher pendant is made of pewter and comes on a 24" silvertone chain. It comes with a matching laminated prayer card which shows the traditional image of St. Christopher carrying the Christ child across the river. The medal has the same image and the words "St. Christopher protect us" around the edge of the medal.
St. Christopher's Feast Day is July 25. The medal with the prayer card would be a great gift idea for someone who's name is Christopher or to give as a Confirmation gift to one who has chosen "Christopher" as their Confirmation saint. Since the card is laminated, it will give you many years of service when you use it for prayer. Here at St. Patrick's Guild you can get text engraved on the back of this medal to make it more personalize.
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Christopher medal
- Comes with laminated prayer card
- Medal 3/4" tall
- 24" chain
- Medal may be personalized
- No known hazards when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.