- St. Bridget of Sweden medal
- Sterling silver
- Gift box
Celebrate St. Bridget, born in the 14th century as the daughter of a Swedish Prince, by wearing this sterling silver medal necklace. She is remembered for her devoted and pious life and is the mother of St. Catherine of Sweden with whom she co-founded the Brigittine Order. St. Bridget is the patron of Sweden and her feast day is July 23. In addition, she is known for the revelations she received on the wounds and passion of Jesus. They are compiled in the "15 Prayers of St. Bridget". The St. Bridget medal necklace comes with a 18" brass chain that is rhodium plated. The length of the 18" chain is preferred by most girls, teens, and adult women.
The front of this attractive St. Bridget of Sweden medal she is shown holding a book and carrying a cross. The back of the medal is blank giving you an opportunity to have the medal personalized and a date or message added to the metal which is a service that we offer for an additional charge. See below to add personalizing to your order and to type in your desired text. The St. Bridget of Sweden medal necklace makes a great personalized gift for Confirmation, First Communion or other special occasions.
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Bridget of Sweden Medal Necklace
- Sterling silver
- Medal 7/8"H x 5/8"W
- 18" rhodium plated brass chain
- Gift boxed
Add 7-10 business days for personalizing and order processing IN ADDITION TO SHIPPING TIME: the required shipping days based on your distance from St. Paul, Minnesota. Questions about making a delivery date or your personalized item? Call 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.