St. Bernadette Medal Necklace
- St. Bernadette patron saint medal necklace
- Sterling silver
- 18" Chain
- Gift boxed
St. Bernadette received a vision of the Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France. The location of this famous vision of Mary, known as our Lady of Lourdes, has become a major pilgrimage destination. The water of the spring at Lourdes is known for its healing power. St. Bernadette, who faced severe persecution and criticism because of this vision, never backed down from her story. She is the patron saint of the city of Lourdes, poverty, sickness, illness, shepherdesses, and shepherds and her feast day is April 16. The 3/4" high x 5/8" wide sterling silver St. Bernadette medal necklace features her praying. The 18" long brass chain is rhodium-plated to prevent tarnishing and is the preferred chain length for most girls to adult women.
This St. Bernadette medal necklace makes a meaningful gift for the celebration of a Confirmation, Communion and special occasions. Make this St. Bernadette medal necklace a special gift by taking advantage of our offered personalizing service. See below to add personalizing to your order and type in your desired text. The back of the medal is blank making it ready to receive your personalized message. It comes packaged in a deluxe gift box.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Small St. Bernadette patron saint medal necklace
- Sterling silver
- 3/4"H x 5/8"W medal
- 18" rhodium plated brass chain
- Gift Boxed
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
Add 7-10 business days for personalizing and order processing IN ADDITION TO SHIPPING TIME: the required shipping days based on your distance from St. Paul, Minnesota. Questions about making a delivery date or personalizing your item? Call 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com