- Small Miraculous Medal necklace
- Popular depiction of Mary
- Lovely First Communion or special occasion gift
This lovely little Miraculous Medal necklace is a great way to venerate the Virgin Mary in your daily life while proudly displaying your faith. The Miraculous Medal is one of the most popular depictions of Mary and was created in 1830 by St. Catherine Laboure after she received a vision from the Blessed Mother. It is a great gift for First Communions and Confirmations and can be worn daily or saved for those special religious occasions.
The sterling silver medal is 3/8" tall and comes on an 16" stainless steel chain which is the preferred chain length for most women and also a great size for children seven and older. The round Miraculous medal comes in a gift box so is ready for gift giving and gives a secure place to keep the medal when it is not being worn.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Round Miraculous Necklace
- 3/8" diameter
- Sterling silver medal
- 16" stainless steel chain
- Gift boxed
- May be choking hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.