Men's 4 Way Medal Necklace SS on 24" Chain
- Classic 4-Way cross design
- Beautiful Sterling Silver
- Great gift for any occasion
This handsome 4-Way medal is one of our most popular pieces of religious jewelry, especially for religious sacramental occasions such as Confirmation or First Communion. The 4-Way medal is a favorite of Catholics, and even has the words, “I am a Catholic. Please call a priest” on the back of the medal, which is useful during a medical emergency in which you cannot communicate. Like all 4-Way medals, this exquisitely designed necklace features the Scapular (the Sacred Heart of Jesus) on top, St. Joseph on the left, St. Christopher on the right, and the Miraculous Medal on the bottom. The sterling silver cross comes on a 24 inch stainless steel endless chain, which is the perfect for most boys and men or women who prefer a longer chain. Like most of the quality inspirational jewelry that you can buy at St. Patrick's Guild, it comes in an elegant, hinged jewelry box.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 4-Way Medal Cross
- 24” Rhodium plated chain
- Sterling Silver medal
- Gift boxed
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
An item I Thankfully found at your website, with an involved History for me. As a child, I originally earned an item like this 4 Way Cross (that looks to be near exactly the same) for my First Communion. About a year later, that necklace was lost from me forever when a cousin ripped it off my neck while tumbling in a grass filled neighbor's yard. Maybe two years after that, my late Mother found and bought an exacting replacement of that necklace from a former local jewelry shop. I carried that 4 Way Cross with me (didn't want to ever risk losing it like the first one) for over 36 years, including international travel. Then in 2016 while showering at a local Chicago Public Park pool locker room, I had that necklace (and a entire backpack that it was in) stolen from me again. Needless to state, I was relieved after over another half decade of search passed, I found this replacement off the internet from your store website! In 2021, I was able to again purchase the medal that "Life experiences" seemed to have insisted on trying to evade or deny me of. Thank You Saint Patrick's Guild!