Soft Enough for a King
- Unique Christmas tradition
- Features a way to record kindness
- Book included with Christmas Manger
Enjoy this interactive manger with your family. A book is included along with a plush baby Jesus, and wooden crib. The straw is made by filling out the 11” long paper strips with your acts of kindness and service. The “Soft Enough for a King” inspires everyone by telling the story of the Innkeeper’s son, Abe. Abe decided to be of service and prepared a place for Jesus’s birth in Bethlehem. Created by Clay and Heather Bloxham, Vance and Melissa Jolly, and illustrated by Micah Player, the Soft Enough for a King inspires values that build connection and share love.
The Soft Enough for a King Christmas manager tradition has held a special place in the lives of the creators for many years. Now, through Demdaco®, they are sharing the tradition with you and your family. Family members work together creating acts of service and kindness to fill the manager with fresh ‘straw’ (each strand representing a good deed) reminding everyone of the true meaning of Christmas. Perfect for families and Sunday School classes or other groups that celebrate Christmas together within a community.
The sentiment reads: May straw fill this manger. A little, line by line. Through love and gentle giving of our hearts and time, selflessness and service in small and simple ways will make a home that's soft enough for a King on Christmas day.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures : Paper “Straw” strips are 11” long; Plush Baby Jesus is 8”H; Crib is 10-1/2”W x 5-1/5”H x 8-1/2”D; Book measures 9”H
- Made of paper, wood composite, polyester fiber, polyester fiberfill stuffing
- 4-Piece Set includes: Book, Crib, Plush Baby Jesus, and 50 paper “straw” strips
- Care: Plush is surface washable
- Do not put paper strips in mouth
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.