- Unique St. Thomas More medal necklace
- High Quality Sterling silver
- Perfect sacrament gift
The medal on this St. Thomas More necklace is crafted from the finest sterling silver and measures 7/8" high x 5/8" wide. St. Thomas More was an English lawyer that became Councilor and later Lord Chancellor from 1529 to 1532 to King Henry VIII. Thomas refused to recognize the King as Head of the Church because it belittled papal authority. He was tried for treason and beheaded making him a Reformation martyr. His feast day is on June 22. The St. Thomas More medal necklace comes with a 20" brass chain that is rhodium plated. The 20" chain is designed to slip over the head and fits most boys aged over 10 years.
The front of this handsome St. Thomas More medal on the necklace depicts him in a bishop's attire holding a cross and scroll. The back of the medal is blank giving you an opportunity to have a date or message put on the medal to make it more personal. We offer personalization for your convenience here at St. Patrick's Guild. See below to add personalizing to your order and type in your desired text. The St. Thomas More medal necklace makes a great personalized gift for Confirmation, First Communion or other special occasions.
Add 7-10 business days for personalizing and order processing IN ADDITION TO SHIPPING TIME: the required shipping days based on your distance from St. Paul, Minnesota. Questions about making a delivery date or your personalized item? Call 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com
Dimensions & Specifications
- 5/8”W x 7/8”H
- Sterling Silver medal
- 20” rhodium plated brass chain
- Gift box
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Add 7-10 business days for personalizing and order processing IN ADDITION TO SHIPPING TIME: the required shipping days based on your distance from St. Paul, Minnesota. Questions about making a delivery date or personalizing your item? Call 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.