- The Rites Volume 2, 2nd Edition Revised
- Includes comprehensive outline of each rite
- Helpful parish resource
The purpose of this book is to bring together, Rites Volume 2, 2nd Edition, those rites which are essential to the installation of special people in a church and which are frequently studied and referred to in theology courses and are of special concern to the laity in general. As an aid to the study of these rites a comprehensive outline of each rite precedes the official text. The rites included are
- Institution of Readers and Acolytes
- Ordinations of Deacons, Priests, Bishops
- Rite of Religious Profession
- Blessings of Persons: Abbot, Abbess
- Consecration of a Life of Virginity
- Rite of Commissioning Special Ministers of Holy Communion
- Dedication of a Church and Altar
- Reception of the Bishop in the Cathedral Church
- Blessing of Pontifical Insignia
- Rite of Blessing of Oils
- Rite of Blessing of Chrism
- Crowning of Image of Blessed Virgin Mary
The Rites of the Catholic Church, Volume Two, Second Edition comes in a Lexide cover with 496 pages. It will be a helpful aid to have in any parish.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Rites Volume 2, 2nd Edition Revised
- 496 PGS
- 6 x 9"
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.