Reserve Sign With Flexible Maroon Clamp
- Flexible Reserve Sign
- Perfect for all churches
- Handsome design
Save places for participants in special occasions at your church with this flexible fabric pew reserve sign. The metal clamp of this reserve sign is flexible, covered with fabric and can be bent to any shape time and time again. This flexible reserve sign can be shaped and then securely attached to any pew back, pew end or chapel chair with slight finger pressure. The solid oak reserve sign projects 2-1/2 inches above the pew and is 6 inches long with deeply engraved letters. The fabric is a subtle deep maroon and contrasts nicely with the oak sign.
Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com to inquire about this flexible “reserve” sign or other items you need.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Flexible to fit any pew back, pew end, or chapel chair
- Sign projects 2-1/2” above the pew and is 6” long
- Deeply engraved letters
- Deep maroon fabric
- Oak sign
- No known safety hazard if used as designed
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.