- Willow Tree™ Promise figurine
- Beautiful representation of couple's love for one another
- Features quality and traditional design of Willow Tree™
There is nothing more beautiful than two people in love. Celebrate a special couple in your life with the Willow Tree™ couple statue. Perfectly named "Promise", the couple statue highlights the special love shared between a man and a woman. Whether it is for an engagement present, an anniversary, Valentine's Day or simply for two friends in love, the Promise statue is a wonderful way to shout this love out loud.
Standing at 9" tall the Promise statue is part of the very popular Willow Tree™ collection and is made of a durable resin cast from the hand-carved original figure designed by artist Susan Lordi. A card enclosed in the box has the message "Hold dear the promise of love" and that message is what this figurine symbolizes. The Willow Tree™ Promise couple statue is the perfect wedding or anniversary gift for a special couple in your life and comes in a Willow Tree™ gift box for your gift giving convenience.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Promise Figurine
- Hand painted resin
- Made by Willow Tree™
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My grandchildren loved this and found it very meaningful in their newly married lives. The long delivery time was the only problem we had but that was not St. Patricks fault. Thank you.