Priests Stole Atitlan Rainbow
- Imported from Latin America
- Hand Woven
- Made with Fair-Trade Practices
SA-44R Red Tapestry Deacon Stole from Guatemala
Imported from Latin America, this beautiful tapestry Red deacon stole is hand woven in the highlands of Guatemala using a hand weaving process that has been unchanged for centuries. With a Red background on the inspirational stole, many other colors are woven in to make the unique tapestry pattern. Tree of Life Imports is committed to fair-trade and purchase of these inspiratonal beautiful stoles provides income for women who can work in their rural home while they care for their families. Each stole is 100 percent cotton and is 48" to 49" inches long". (The measurement includes the fringe, which is 5"). Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this Red Tapestry Deacon stole or our complete line of liturgical stoles for clergy.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 100% Cotton
- 48" to 49” Long on each side (measurement includes fringe)
- There are no known safety issues with this product.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was purchased as a gift for a friend's ordination to the Episcopal priesthood. He was so pleased, as was I. It was perfect.
My priest loved this stole with its vibrant colors and for its meaning. She wears it to pray for and celebrate and support Indigenous people their culture and causes, particularly farmworkers rights and Asylum Seekers and our Chiapas Mexico mission. Our parishioners and our priest also commented on how beautiful the stole is. It's special because women in Guatemala earned income by making these stoles while being allowed to work from their homes so they could care for their families. The stole is very comfortable said our priest.