Pray Fully Book
- Simple Steps to Pray Fully
- Guidance for quality time with God
- Perfect gift for anyone seeking a relationship with God
“I feel silly trying to make up prayers myself.”
“My mind starts to wander as I am speaking to God.”
“I just don’t have time to pray.”
Pray Fully is a paperback book that addresses and guides one’s doubts to connect with God. Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet are bestselling authors of Divine Mercy for Moms and The Friendship Project. They come together again in Pray Fully to share the rewards and frustrations of their own prayer journeys to create a practical guide. Pray Fully combines testimonies, tips, and journaling space to help you spend quality time with God. Whether you want to learn how to pray aloud in a group or to stop your mind from wandering during prayer, Faehnle and Jaminet have practical advice and the real-life experience to help you overcome obstacles to everyday prayer.
Both raised in Catholic families who spent time in prayer, Faehnle and Jaminet wanted to experience a relationship with God that consisted of more than Sunday Mass and an occasional panicked Rosary or a rushed cry for help. Pray Fully shares how they each found that the noisy, self-centered monologue of their youth grew into a fuller, more mature dialogue of love when they gave time to God and began to truly listen to him.
In Pray Fully, Faehnle and Jaminet share basic prayer principles that have helped them to become women of prayer:
- make time for personal, daily communication with Jesus
- spend time meditating and engaging in other spiritual practices such as adoration or the Examen
- recognize the critical times of each day when you need a “prayer boost”
- live deeply in the sacraments and enrich your life with sacramentals
- record your intentions and thank God for answered prayer
Pray Fully is full of encouraging stories and practical advice including tips from the lives and writings of the saints to questions for personal reflection and private meditation, and journaling space will help you develop a lifelong dialogue with God. Pray Fully is perfect for individual or group study.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Pray Fully
- 5-1/2"W x 8-1/2"H
- 165 pages
- Authors: Michele Faehnle & Emily Jaminet
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.