- Keeps your Holy Card collection in one place
- Never fear losing a Holy Card again
- Perfect for when you are on the go
A Prayer card holder is essential when you collect holy cards. Whether a child or adult, sometimes a collection of holy cards ends up with no appropriate or safe place to keep them. We are pleased to offer you this convenient and versatile prayer card holder. The prayer card holder is made of attractive black leatherette and comes with snap closure enabling you to securely close the holy card holder. The front cover of the leather prayer card holder has lovely gold stamping which includes a cross and the words "My Holy Cards". The prayer card holder measures 3-1/2 inches by 5 inches. This makes the holy card holder about wallet-sized and it comes with twenty plastic sleeves.
Give the holy card holder to a child and encourage him or her to start a new wave of collecting cards - only these cards will be meaningful and prayerful holy cards. Or the leather prayer card holder could be given to an adult who may have quite a collection of cards especially if they have been amassing cards for awhile. The holy card holder is a convenient place to keep the memorable prayer cards received at funerals allowing the owner to pray for the souls of those who are no long here. No matter whether you are a child or adult you will appreciate the way the prayer card holder lets you organize and collect your cards in one place. Gift this leather prayer card holder for any special occasion, too.
Leatherette Prayer Card Holder 3-1/2x 5IN Contains 20 Plastic Card Sleeves
Dimensions & Specifications
- 3-1/2" x 5"
- Cover made of leatherette material
- Designed with 20 plastic sleeves
- Cover snaps closed
- No known hazards at this time
- Not designed for children to play with
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought 2 for my mom. She loves them and they work great. She has filled up 1 almost full and takes to church for quick easy access.
I purchased 4 of these card holders for my funeral cards and holy cards. Most cards fit well...a few laminated funeral cards are a little snug but it's not a problem. Nice quality and a great place to store my treasured cards.