- Pearl and silver bead bracelet
- Perfect for First Communion
- Designed for young girl
Special jewelry is often traditionally given as a gift to a young girl making her First Holy Communion. This lovely bracelet can be given for that important occasion or for any other special occasion the girl experiences. The bracelet is designed with 6mm white pearlescent heart shaped beads separated by small silver colored beads all of which give the bracelet a dainty, feminine appearance. Attached to the bracelet are a lovely white rose flower bead and a silver oxide miraculous medal. The bracelet is 5-1/2" around and stretches so will easily fit the wrists of most young girls.
First Communion is a very special occasion in the sacramental life of a young person. Recognize the importance of the occasion and congratulate the child on receiving the sacrament with the gift of this lovely bracelet. It is a jewelry accessory she will appreciate and one she will use and wear a lot. It would be a meaningful and loving gift for the child to receive from parents, grandparents or godparents and a remembrance she is sure to treasure. Coordinates with necklace item #N16107.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Bracelet with Heart and Silver Beads
- Miraculous Medal Charm
- Stretches to Fit
- Comes carded
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.