Order of Baptism for Children Bilingual Edition
- Keeps you up to date with the new version effective Feb. 2020
- Features English & Spanish in large, easy to read text
- Built for long lasting use
This Order of Baptism For Children Bilingual Edition is the latest hardcover version. The convenience of having the Order of Baptism in both English and Spanish in one edition is immeasurable. The volume contains complete Biblical readings taken from the Revised Lectionary for Mass and has been approved for use by the National Conference of Catholic Bishops. The General Introduction of the book talks about Christian Initiation and the importance of Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist. It discusses the theology of Baptism, talks more about the participants in the Sacrament and the mechanics involved and then has a special part on the Baptism of children.
Rites are included for the Baptism of several children, one child or a large number of children. In addition, the Order of Baptism for Children talks about baptizing someone when no priest or deacon is present especially if there is a danger of death. The 2 color illustrations add sacredness to the red and black text. There are 3 satin ribbon page markers designed not to fray that help the person using the Order of Baptism of Children mark the readings that need to be referenced. This bilingual edition of the Order of Baptism for Children is built for long lasting use. How? By creating the volume with doubly-reinforced Amyth sewing and heavy duty binder's board for strength and durability.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 7-1/4"W x 10-1/4"H
- Features large, legible and bold type
- Bilingual Edition with English & Spanish
- 2-color illustrations, red & black text
- 3 no-fray Satin Ribbon page markers
- Doubly reinforced Amyth sewing & heavy duty binders board for added strength, longevity and durability
- There are no none safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Express to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.