Olive Wood Pocket Cross St. Patrick Prayer
- St. Patrick hand-held palm cross
- Made in Bethlehem of olive wood
- Prayer of St. Patrick included with cross (in English & Spanish)
This beautiful palm or pocket holding cross is a unique and distinctive gift to give someone being Confirmed, making their First Communion or, especially, one of Irish heritage but could actually be given to anyone to use as an aid in prayer or meditation. The palm or pocket peace cross is handmade through an 8-step process by a small family owned businesses in Bethlehem. Each unique palm or pocket cross has beautiful natural wood grains and, since each cross is handmade, the wood grain is slightly different from cross to cross. The palm cross is made from the wood of olive trees that have been growing since the time of Christ making this cross unique in a very special way. The cross measures 3-3/4" high by 1-1/4"W so is the perfect size to hold in your hand while praying, meditating or any time when you wish to think about Christ in your life.
A prayer card with the Prayer of St. Patrick comes in the box with the prayer in English on one side and in Spanish on the other. This prayer which starts "Christ be with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me..." is a reminder of the presence of Christ in ourselves and in everything and everyone around us making it perfect to use for meditation and praying when holding the cross. The pocket cross comes boxed with no two crosses being alike as each is piece is unique and each one tells a story. The olive wood makes the cross significant as its leaves are a sign of peace and its oil is used for religious anointing.
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Patrick holding palm cross
- Handmade in Bethlehem of olive wood
- 1-1/4"W x 3-3/4"H
- Includes Prayer of St. Patrick in both English & Spanish
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.