Natural Resin Incense Sampler with 4 Packets
- Sample 4 incenses for their fragrance & therapeutic properties
- Convenient sample sizes of each resin
- Small investment to find your favorite incense
St. Patrick's Guild is excited offer a new natural resin incense sampler that brings the scent of incense used in worship into your own home. This incense sampler makes a special gift to friends and family, too. Our natural resin incense sampler contains an assortment of four separate 1/2 ounce packets of the most popular resins: Frankincense, Myrrh, Gum Benzoin, and Gum Damar. Each resin has its own distinctive smell that adds a sacred dimension to your prayer practice or to your home ambiance. We are pleased they are presented in their natural form so you have a pure experience of their fragrance and therapeutic properties.
Please note that in order to properly burn these resin incense samples, you will need self-lighting charcoal briquettes (see item #43595) which when lit, provides the heat source for activating the incense. The charcoal is easily activated by holding a lighter to the tablet for several seconds while it lights the charcoal, making it hot enough to burn incense after several minutes. You may add charcoal to this purchase below. Or St. Patrick's Guild offers a large selection of additional incense choices, self-lighting charcoals, incense burners and home incense kits. To discuss your personal needs, please call our Church Goods Department today at 1-800-652-9767 to place your order or inquire about purchasing other components required to enjoy incense in your home. Please see below to add charcoal and other incense enjoying components.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 4 pack with 1/2 ounce sample packets of each resin
- Incenses presented in their completely natural resin form
- While the resins themselves are not known for any health hazards, please use with caution when burning the incense around anyone with asthma or in locations that disallow candles and smoke.
- In order to use this product, you must place over charcoal tablets especially designed for use with incense resins. Always use caution when lighting charcoal tablets. Use resin incense and charcoal only in specially designed resin burners to prevent fire.
- Choose Store Pickup, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Incense did not have any scent, only the smell of burning resin and it made a terrible mess in the censor as well. I find Trappist Incense brand to be far better, this had to be thrown away as it was not usable.