- Features cross shape designed to hold in your hand
- Smooth surface to rub that soothes your spirit
- Provides the comfort in challenging times
This stunning smaller palm cross is perfect for meditation on the death and resurrection of Christ and the love He has for us. The palm cross is made of resin to look like gray colored stone and measures 3 inches wide and 4 inches high. It is not made to hang on a wall or stand on a table but to hold closely and warmly in your hand. It has a unique look as it is designed with soft flowing lines and curves to fit snugly and comfortably in your palm.
Referred to as a "comforting cross," the palm cross reflects the love of Christ given and always present to us but shown especially through His death. A palm cross is a meaningful gift to give a friend or family member who has lost a loved one. Anyone going through a distressing or tough time in their life might appreciate the comfort and compassion represented by the cross and of having the comfort of holding it in their hand. Having a palm cross in your hand might be a way for you or anyone to feel closer to Jesus and the love He has for us and freely gives to us. This sense of closeness is why it is called the "comforting" cross. The cross comes boxed.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Unique palm cross shape designed to hold in hand
- Made of resin
- Measures 3" x 4"
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It took along time to receive this order about 10 months. I never knew why but I am so glad to have my order so I can send this cross to others who are going thru a hard time.
I love this. My friend bought me one for Christmas last year and I purchased a few as Christmas gifts.. I love holding the cross while I pray.