- Perfect for liturgies that require non-alcoholic grape juice
- Great tasting alternative to Sacramental Altar Wine
- FDA approved as Grape Juice
Our Mustum juice is an approved alternative to sacramental altar wine. Although there are traces of alcohol used in the production of Mustum that cannot be totally eliminated in the pasteurization process, the percentage rate of alcohol remaining is anywhere from 0.01% to 0.049%. This very low percentage designates this Mustum as Grape Juice and not wine according to FDA regulations.
The case of Mustum juice includes 12 bottles that contain 750ml each in each bottle. This Mustum juice is an extremely popular choice among our customers. Please contact our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding this product or if you would like to place an order. Available for purchase by the general public.
Depending on your location, we have several options for you to receive your Mustum order. Due to weight and special packaging that minimizes breakage, there is an additional shipping fee per case of Mustum ordered. This additional fee does not apply to customers wanting to do a Store Pick Up or qualify for our Free Delivery Zones 1-3.
Qualifying for Free Delivery in Minnesota & Wisconsin
Free Delivery is available only within Minnesota and Wisconsin as shown on our map. Zones 1 and 2 include locations within the Twin Cities Metro Area and requires a $200 order minimum. Zone 3 includes areas Outside the Twin Cities Metro Area for orders with a $400 order minimum. If your order qualifies with a minimum purchase required for free delivery, please say so in the "Notes" section on the Cart page and we will contact you. The per case additional fee will be adjusted if your order meets the requirements. Please call our Church Goods Department at 1-800-652-9767 for more details or to answer any questions.
Don't Qualify for Free Delivery, now what?
For customers able to do a Store Pick Up, select that option at check out. For customers needing their Candle order shipped, the additional shipping fee will be applied at Checkout. See details below.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Case of 12 - 750ml bottles
- FDA approved as non-alcoholic with only 0.01% to 0.049% of alcohol remaining after being processed
- Available for purchase & shipping out of state for the General Public
- No safety concerns that we are aware of with this product
- See Free Delivery Qualifications listed above
- If shipped, this item has an additional shipping fee per case:
Due to the size/weight of this item there is an
Additional Shipping Charge.
This charge is automatically reflected in your
total shipping amount on the Checkout page. NOTE: Air Shipments may be higher than what shows on the Checkout page. You will be contacted if this is the situation.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.