- Celebrate Irish Dancing
- Plays “An Irish Lullaby”
- Lift the Irish Heart
This lovely Irish lassie easily dances her way into your heart. The inspirational Irish dancer statue is made of sturdy polyresin and stands 7 inches high and 4-1/4 inches wide. As she stands on her toe and twirls to the music, the musical movement plays the familiar “An Irish Lullaby.” The Irish dancer is dressed in an Irish green and the white dress is adorned with intricate swirls and braiding that adds a Celtic touch to her outfit. An Irish dancer statue wouldn't be Irish without shamrocks so the base of this statue features shamrocks.
Scattered in groups, there are three shamrocks across the surface where their green color coordinates with the dress of the dancer. The Irish musical dancer statue is a nice gift to give for a birthday gift or, since it does play a lullaby, it is a nice statue to have in the room of a baby or small child. Celtic dance is popular so if a family member or friend is involved in a dance group, you might gift them with this lovely dancer. Or give it to the one who takes particular pride in her Irish heritage to display in her home. The Irish musical dancer will be a delight to look at and listen to no matter where she is displayed. The Irish statue comes boxed.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 4-1/4”W x 7”H
- Made of a resin/stone mix
- Plays, “An Irish Lullaby”
- Design features an Irish Dancer that twirls to music
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I gave that Irish Dancer figurine to my niece Kelli. She came in 5th in Irish Step-dancing in Ireland in the Nationals few years ago. She is going away to Medical School now to become a doctor and she loved it.
I didn't actually get to see the gift as I left it in the Box for the person for whom I purchased it for. It is a wonderful gift to give to someone who's Irish and about to have a baby girl. They can carry it with them wherever they go through life from babyhood to college to adulthood marriage and later in their own home. Maybe one day, they might give it to their own child. I certainly will be ordering from you again, thank you.