Modern Saints Book 1
- Expand your knowledge of real people saints
- Assures us that anyone who lives and dies on earth is a saint
- Illuminates the true nature of 55 saints
When Ann Ball, teacher and mother, showed her students a real picture of St. Therese of Lisieux and they asked, “Where are her roses?” she knew she needed to write a book about saints. Modern Saints Book I is filled with a strong collection of actual photographs of holy people of the past 200 years. Author Ann Ball finds actual photos make these holy people “real” and therefore makes living a “saintly” life possible. She defines what a saint is and how the Catholic Church proceeds with Canonizing holy people as official saint. She wanted to reveal the human person as much as possible to illuminate how God works with all sorts of people calling them into saintly realms.
As a Christian high school teacher in Texas, Ann Ball wrote Modern Saints Book I to inspire her students who needed more intimate acquaintance with saints than a plaster statue can provide. Modern Saints Book I highlights 55 canonized saints with many more holy people who lived in a way that is saintly. Full life stories and photos bring each person to life in the pages of the Modern Saints Book I. She spent 10 years researching the saints and Modern Saints Book I is a volume worth spending time with to inspire your own life.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 458 pages
- By Ann Ball, Christian high school teacher & Mother
- 55 saints and other holy people over the last 200 years
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.