- Memorial tear Lapel Pin and Card
- Pewter lapel pin attached to a thoughtful card
- A reminder of a loved one who has passed.
- Gift for those who are grieving
The memorial tear symbol emerged from the grief experienced by the designer, Kathy Bernu, during a difficult time in her life. She found great consolation in the meaning of the rose, which for her symbolized never-ending love. She shares her story in the card as a tender and meaningful way of extending comfort to others. Included inside the memorial card is a pewter teardrop lapel pin with an expression of sympathy. The pewter teardrop memorial pin measures 5/8 of an inch long, and is a simple but thoughtful gift for those who walk in grief. This teardrop memorial pin is attractively priced to allow for giving to all of your family members as a warm and reverent reminder of the life of a loved one who has passed on.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Pin measures 5/8 inch height
- Pewter lapel pin
- Standard card size
- Memorial Tear designed by Kathy Bernu
- Small item, keep out of reach of children, choking hazard
- No other known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.