- Love You Forever
- Reinforces to a child how much he or she is loved
- Delightful book to read to child or grandchild
Love You forever is a story of how a little boy goes through the stages of childhood and becomes a man. It is also about the enduring nature of parent's love and how it crosses generations. The mother in Love You Forever repeats the refrain, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, My baby you'll be" throughout the different stages of the life of her child even as she recognizes some of the times can be a little trying. Delightful illustrations add to the tender expressions of love being presented in the story. Any child will absolutely delight in reading this book with a parent or grandparent who is telling the child of how much the child is loved. Love You Forever will be a fun gift to give for a baby shower or to give to a new mother. Start letting that special child know at an early age how much that child is loved.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Love You Forever
- Author Robert Munsch
- 32 PGS
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.