Let Go of Your Fear
- Master your Fear by turning to God
- Explores 2 Gospel stories of Jesus calming storms
- Perfect gift for anyone during worrisome times
Worry begins with fear. Let Go of Your Fear is written by Gary Zimak and is perfect for the events of our time: pandemic, war, political division, hate—are making us both worried and fearful. Gary Zimak, author of the bestselling Give Up Worry for Lent!, wants to help you find hope in God no matter what life sends your way. Let Go of Your Fear explores two Gospel stories of Jesus calming storms and his disciples to show you how to manage the big feelings of fear in your life. The practical retelling of the familiar stories in Let Go of Your Fear, when Jesus is asleep in the boat and when he walks across the water toward his disciples, is an invitation to encounter the Lord in the midst of your own storms and move from discouragement to courage and away from anxiety and toward hope.
Fear is like a smoke alarm, Let Go of Your Fear shows. It’s designed to warn you of impending danger so you can take appropriate action that could save your life. But often your internal alarm system has lost its “volume control” and is stuck on high. As a result, you’re afraid when you shouldn’t be. “We’re afraid because we don’t believe that God loves us, is with us, and is bigger than our problems,” Zimak writes.
In Let Go of Your Fear, you’ll discover:
- No matter how bad things look, there is always hope.
- God allows storms in your life to remind you to rely on him.
- God is sometimes silent but he is never absent.
- Jesus understands our feelings. He experienced them, too.
- Fear is a natural emotion that signals an opportunity for trust.
- When you start to sink, let go of self-sufficiency and reach for Jesus.
- Jesus’s peace is most powerful mid-storm.
Perfect for individual or group use, each chapter of Let Go of Your Fear includes reflection questions to help you identify the times and places you are most likely to wrestle with fear and to guide you to establish new habits that move you away from discouragement and anxiety toward greater faith, hope, and trust.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Let Go of Your Fear
- 5"W x 7"H
- 160 pages
- Author is Gary Zimak
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.