Lent and Easter Wisdom From Thomas Merton
- 40 readings for Lent & Easter
- Features reflections by Thomas Merton
- Inspirational gift
One of the most loved spiritual authors of our time is Thomas Merton. In his inspirational book, Lent and Easter Wisdom, Merton gives us 40 readings for Lent and Easter that present us with reflections for soul searching and meditation. Lent and Easter Wisdom has 128 pages and is a paperback book where Merton asks us to remember that Lent is the church's "holy spring" when catechumens were accepted into the church and thus this time should be looked at with a sense of joy.
With a reading for each day from Ash Wednesday to Easter, Merton gives the reader insightful and spiritual presentations that encourage the reader to look deeper into the season and the self. Each reading is relatively short so time can be spent on meditating on the message presented and the meaning of the message in the life of the reader. If you are looking for an inspirational and more organized way to walk through the season of Lent, you will appreciate the thoughts and spiritual insights in Lent and Easter Wisdom as presented by Thomas Merton.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5-1/2”W x 8-1/2”H
- 128 pages
- Written by Thomas Merton
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs; Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Gild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have always loved reading Thomas Merton and this book did not disappoint. I appreciated that Lent and Easter were both covered and that the book can be used for every Lenten and Easter season as the book isn't specific to a year. Each day presents a writing from Merton. Scripture reading, prayer and question of thought for a Lenten journal. Easy to read and comprehend.