- Beautiful design & gold foil stamping on cover, back and spine
- Perfect for all Spanish-speaking Catholic communities
- Highly readable text
- Easy-to-use format
Readable and beautifully designed, the Leccionario I enhances the readings of daily Mass for all Spanish speaking Catholics. Approved for use by the U.S. Catholic Bishops, your parish can use it in full confidence for Advent-Pentecost, Cycles A, B, C, I and II for Sundays and special liturgical times. With beautiful type hand-selected by the publisher, tinted edges, elegant cover art, this Leccionario I is a handsome publication that emphasizes the dignity of God's word. Luscious foil-stamping on the front, back, and spine of Leccionario I celebrates the divine presence.
An additional feature of Leccionario I is that it includes 4 ribbons to mark places within the text. Each ribbon is a different color: pink, blue, maroon, and green. The text is in both black and red. The number of pages is 1120 and the Leccionario I measures 6-3/4"W x 9-3/16"H x 2-1/2"D. This makes handling the text quite manageable. An easy-to-use format makes this Leccionario I a necessity in all Spanish-speaking parish communities. St. Patrick's Guild carries Leccionario II & III as well. Please search our site for those items if you would like to purchase the entire set. In addition, please inquire with St. Patrick's Guild about ordering books that you may want. Call 1-800-652-9767 and ask for Customer Service.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approved by U.S. Catholic Bishops for Advent-Pentecost, Cycles A, B, C, I and II
- Measures 6-3/4"W x 9-3/16"H x 2-1/2"D
- 1120 pages; black & red color text
- 4 color ribbons to mark placement in text
- Color: Red & Gold cover
- Appropriate for all persons
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.