St. Christopher Large Medal Necklace on 24" Chain
- St. Christopher medal
- Sterling silver
- Patron saint of travelers
There is one patron saint that Catholics most often turn to when they need protection and that is St. Christopher. St. Christopher is the patron saint of motorists, travelers, sailors, truck drivers, and bus drivers. This finely crafted medal is made from sterling silver and bears the inscription "Behold St. Christopher and go your way in safety" around the edge. In the center is an image of St. Christopher carrying the Christ Child across the river, which is the very reason he became the patron saint of travelers.
The 1" tall St. Christopher medal comes on an endless 24" chain, which is a great size for most men and boys ages 10+. The St. Christopher patron saint medal necklace comes in a jewelry box.
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Christopher Pendant
- 1" in diameter
- Sterling silver medal
- 24" stainless steel chain
- No safety hazards if used as designed
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.