- K160 Hospital Pyx
- 60 Host Capacity
- Gold Plated
- Enameled Lamb and Cross Design
K160 Hospital Pyx with Lamb and Cross Design from Koleys
This K160 Pyx is an ideal gift for both clergy and eucharistic ministers. The K160 pyx is beautifully crafted in gold-plate and features a dimensional Lamb and Cross Design enameled on its lid. Brilliantly illuminated in high polish gold against a satin background, this attractive design will make this pyx a favorite among pastoral and eucharistic ministers. Solidly constructed and easily opened with a small latch, this durable pyx has a 60 host capacity. It's size measures 3-1/4 inches in diameter and 1 inch deep and is recommended to be used with Burse K3148 (our item # N19943.) This gold-plated K160 Hospital Pyx comes attractively displayed in a gift box making it ideal for ordination gifts. Please contact our church goods department at 1-800-652-9767 with any questions or to place an order.
Koleys has long been a renowned manufacturer of church metal ware and altar ware since 1919 and St. Patrick’s Guild is proud to carry their excellent product line such as this K160 Pyx. For more information, please contact our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be glad to assist you.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Bas Relief Design on Lid
- 1-3/4” x 1”
- 60 Host Capacity
- Comes boxed
- Fits into K3148 Burse (Our item# N19943)
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.