- K4 Altar Cloth Fastener
- Holds altar cloth firmly in place
- Fastens to Altar with screws
- Made in the USA
K4 Altar Cloth Fastener from Koleys
Put away your supply of Velcro, masking tape and heavy rods for keeping your altar cloths in place with this handy K4 Altar Cloth Fastener from Koleys, Inc. St. Patrick’s Guild is always pleased to carry products from Koleys, Inc. which has been making quality metal ware products for over 100 years, and this K4 Fastener is an example of their versatility as a maker of sacred vessels and fine metal ware as well as practical products. The K4 Altar Cloth Fastener comes as a flat piece with two holes for screwing into the back or mensa top of the altar. A screw vise firmly holds the edge of the altar cloth in place; and makes dressing the altar a whole lot easier. Two or three of these fasteners will get the job done and insure a beautifully prepared altar surface. For more information on this K4 Altar Cloth Fastener, please call the Saint Patrick's Guild Church Supply Department toll-free at 1-800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Two holes for attaching to altar back or top
- Screw Vise holds altar cloth firmly in place
- Made of Brass
There are no known safety issues with this product.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.