K159 Monstrance Case
- Monstrance Carrying Case
- From Koleys
- Hard Cover
- Requires Oversized Shipping quote
- Made in the USA
K159 Monstrance Case for maximum height of 18”
St. Patrick's Guild is pleased to help you transport and care for your sacred vessels and Monstrances with such items as this this K159 Monstrance Case from Koleys. This durable K159 is made to hold a monstrance with a maximum height of 18”, a 11” face and a 6-1/2” base. This durable case will protect your Monstrance and keep it secure from any kind of damage or moisture. Koleys has been producing high quality church supplies and metal ware for over 100 years, and Saint Patrick’s Guild is proud to offer their products which are known for their reliability and excellence.
In addition to monstrances, Koleys also provides refinishing and re-plating services. If you have a communion cup or metal ware piece that needs restoring, please let us know and we can provide a free estimate for you. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com to inquire about this K159 Monstrance Case or our complete line of sacred vessels and communion supplies from Koleys.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Holds Maximum Height of 18”
- Monstrance Face 11”
- Base 6-1/2”
There are no known safety issues with this product.
Due to the size/weight of this item there is an
Additional Shipping Charge.
This charge is automatically reflected in your
total shipping amount on the Checkout page.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.