- Crafted in solid walnut & maple woods
- Features unique Jerusalem Cross design
- Perfect for your Family Advent Tradition
The powerful symbol of the Jerusalem cross is now available as your family Advent wreath. Crafted in Minnesota, the solid walnut and maple woods make the cross design come alive. Walnut wood is used for the main cross and half lapped joints join the inner smaller crosses in maple wood. Measuring 10-3/4” wide x 10-5/8” long and 7/8” deep, the Jerusalem cross Advent wreath is a stunning display of fine woodworking and craftsmanship. The 5 brass candle rings are set inside the walnut cross. With 5 candle rings, your family can place the “Christ” candle in the center for Christmas Day. Purchasing this Jerusalem cross Advent wreath brings a unique Advent centerpiece to your family tradition of celebrating Advent. The lovely deep walnut and maple woods are protected by a hand application of boiled linseed oil. The creator of the Jerusalem Cross Advent wreath has lineage back to the Knights of Templar and fought in the crusades. This was his inspiration to create the Jerusalem cross Advent wreath.
The brass candle rings are 1/2" deep and may require trimming down a regular 10” taper candle’s ribbed bottom section to fit more securely. In addition, you can wrap a piece of foil around the candle bottom after trimming to snug the candle more. Or you can purchase our set of 15 wax candle adapters (item #71340) to help secure your candles in the Jerusalem Cross Advent wreath easily. The beautiful Jerusalem Cross Advent wreath design lends itself to year-round use. Simply change your candle colors to fit the season. We have several Cross Advent wreath designs for you to choose from: Irish Derby Cross Advent Wreath #N20964 and the Celtic Cross Advent wreath #N22377.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 10-3/4” wide x 10-5/8” long and 7/8” deep
- Unique Jerusalem Cross design
- Made of Solid Walnut and Maple woods
- 5 Brass Candle rings 7/8” diameter x 1/2" deep
- Finished with boiled linseed oil
- Adult supervision as fire hazard always exists with lighted candles
- No other known safety hazards if used as designed for
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.