- Made of pure Irish linen
- Designed for baby baptism and then the wedding day
- Brings a touch of the Emerald Isle legacy to your home
Love pure Irish linen? So do we and that's why we offer you a chance to make your baby's christening extra special with this Magic Irish hanky made of pure Irish linen. What makes it so special? It's designed to be made into a baby bonnet with a tuck and stitch or two. After the christening, tuck it away until her wedding day (or if a boy, he can give it to his bride) for "something old" to wear. The Magic Irish hanky is handsomely packaged with the story of how it is to be used on the back. It measures 6" x 5-1/2" and is pure white. Irish linen is quite durable. As a matter of fact, the more you wash the Magic Irish hanky, the quality of its appearance keeps improving.
The Magic Irish hanky is made with expert care in the selection of quality grade flax. Flax is the best as it does not leave any lint or evidence on other fabrics should they come in contact. No worries about keeping baby healthy or storing the Magic Irish hanky awhile as it can be boiled with ease should you want to make sure the hygiene is supreme. Keeping a heartfelt tradition, such as making a handkerchief into a baby bonnet and then having it be a part of the wedding day, is what marks life's special events. Get yours here and enjoy this meaningful family tradition.
Story on back reads: "I am a linen hanky as beautiful as can be. And with a tuck, a stitch or two a bonnet was made from me. To wear home from the hospital or on the Christening Day. And then I will be tucked away to await the wedding day. Then on her wedding day a hanky I will be, for every bride needs something old that something will be me. And if the baby is a boy and someday he should marry, he can give his lovely bride a hanky she can carry."
Dimensions & Specifications
- Pure Irish Linen
- Includes lace and ribbon
- “Magic Irish Hanky” story on back of packaging
- Keep off infant’s face to eliminate suffication possibility
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.