- Colorful Celtic Cross art design
- Features artful elements all over the mug
- Perfect gift for those needing some luck of the Irish
- Celebrate Ireland
Irish tea or coffee is a real treat so why not drink the beverage in a cup as beautiful as it is functional? This Irish Celtic Cross mug reflects the designs found in ancient 9th century Celtic manuscripts. Featuring bright and colorful weavings and braids inspired by Celtic knotwork art, the mug, handle and inside rim are artfully decorated. You are able to enjoy the Celtic artwork at every angle. The Irish Celtic mug features the High Cross or Celtic cross portrayed in blue and green. In addition, the Celtic cross is outlined in blue and green weavings that coordinate with the cross and highlight the outstanding features of the cross.
The Celtic Cross Irish mug is bone china and holds 11 ounces of beverage whether Irish tea, coffee or any beverage of your choice. Share the taste of a good cup of Irish tea or coffee and enjoy it in this beautiful Celtic Cross Irish weave mug. If you have a special friend you enjoy spending time with, invite him or her over for a cup of Irish tea or coffee. Feel some Irish pride as you serve the beverage in this striking Irish Celtic cross mug. Clean up is easy since the Irish Celtic Cross mug is completely dishwasher and microwave safe. Delight any special friend, Irish or not, when give gift this exquisite Irish Celtic cross mug for any occasion from birthday to Christmas.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Features artwork inspired by ancient Celtic manuscripts
- Holds 11 ounces of liquid
- Made of Bone China
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe
- Handle with care
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.