Irish Blessing Spoon Rest
- Share an Irish Blessing
- Celtic artistry spoon rest
- Heat resistant and dishwasher safe
- Ribbon hook for hanging
This Irish Blessing spoon rest shares the beloved “May the Road Rise to greet you” blessing. The Irish Blessing is decorated with a colorful Celtic design to match many of the other items we carry to make your kitchen Irish. The Irish Blessing spoon rest was designed in Galway, Ireland in the style of 9th Century ancient Celtic manuscripts. The manuscripts were painted by monks on vellum or calf skin and that is artfully captured in the Irish Blessing spoon rest design. Ireland is known for its hearty blessings and this practical, but artful spoon rest is no exception.
Measuring 9" long, the Irish Blessing spoon rest center has a diameter of 4-5/8" which is big enough for any utensil from spatula to ladle. The handle arches up elegantly to support the utensil and has a ribbon hook for hanging. It is made of heat resistant and dishwasher safe new bone china. This Irish Blessing spoon rest is a perfect gift for that special someone who is passionate about cooking. It brings a touch of that Irish magic into the kitchen where it finds a home. We carry a many Irish Blessing matching items to ensure your entire house is blessed.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Irish Blessing spoon rest
- 9" long
- New Bone China
- Heat resistant ceramic
- Dishwasher safe
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this little spoon rest as a replacement gift for one I had brought back from Ireland to give to my friend with kidney disease. The first had met with an unfortunate mishap. I had this one shipped to her address and it was promptly there to meet her when she returned home from a treatment trip at the Mayo Clinic. It really was the perfect Irish blessing!
I was disappointed to discover, once it was delivered, that the spoon was made in China. Note from St. Patrick's Guild: Yes, Ireland companies are manufacturing in China more to remain competitive. However, the artistic design is done by native Irish artists.