- Patron saint of children and the sick
- Features hand painted details
- Inspirational Infant of Prague statue for the home
The Infant of Prague statue provides a way to visualize the child Jesus. The original statue of the Infant of Prague is thought to come from the 17th century and is now kept in Prague. The ornate robe and cloak may reflect the aristocratic fashion of the period when the statue first appeared or may be honoring Jesus as Priest and King. The image of the Infant of Prague usually has the infant holding a globe with a cross on the top and wearing a crown of some sort.
This beautiful Infant of Prague statue from the famed Joseph Studio has the fine detailing they are noted for and is made of a durable resin/stone mix. The statue stands 8 inches high so will easily sit on a table or shelf. Some think the Infant of Prague is a reminder of humility as Jesus, as the Son of God, was humble enough to take on human form and live as a human being within the challenges of life on earth.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made of durable resin/stone mix
- Hand painted
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.