- "Imploring Jesus" statue
- Unique image of Jesus
- Crafted by famed Joseph Studio
What a stunning yet heartbreaking image of Jesus! This statue shows Jesus lying on a cross that is also lying on the ground. He has his hand and head raised in an imploring manner to the heavens as if asking that he could be relieved of this terrible task. The Imploring Jesus statue is made of a durable resin and stone mix and crafted at the famed Joseph Studio. It stands 3-1/2IN high and is 8-1/4" long. The muted tan and brown colors of the robes of Jesus contrast softly with the gray of the stone cross beneath him and add a touch of melancholy to the statue.
The size enables you to place and display this Imploring Jesus statue just about anywhere that you would choose to do so. Placed in an area where you frequently pray or meditate it would be a source of thought and inspiration. It presents such a unique view of Jesus it is sure to be an attention getter. The Imploring Jesus statue comes in a gift box.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imploring Jesus statue
- Resin and stone
- 3-1/2"H x 8-1/4"W
- Gift boxed
- From Joseph Studio
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.