- How to Say the Rosary pamphlet
- Includes all Mysteries
"To recite the rosary is nothing other than to contemplate the face of Christ with Mary". -Pope John Paul II
The Rosary is a unique form of prayer, held dearly in the hearts of many Catholics worldwide. Join those who engage in this traditional prayer ritual and learn to pray the Rosary with this helpful pamphlet! The How to Say the Rosary pamphlet includes a "road map" of sorts for how to pray the Rosary, detailing which prayers are to be said while holding certain beads of the rosary.
The Rosary is a form of vocal and mental prayer on the Mysteries of the life and death of Jesus and our Redemption, divided into twenty decades. The recitation of each decade is accompanied by meditation on one of the twenty events or "mysteries". The mysteries are divided into four groups: The Joyful Mysteries, The Luminous Mysteries, The Sorrowful Mysteries, and The Glorious Mysteries.
Dimensions & Specifications
- How to Say the Rosary
- Laminated 4-fold Pamphlet
- Folds down to 3-3/8"W x 6"H
- Laminated and full color
- Printed front and back
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a perfect size pamphlet for the children in our PREP classes. Easy to put in their bag or folder. Very explanatory for them as well. Hopefully they will understand the purpose of saying the rosary and pass on the importance to the rest of their families.
My wedding has a mixture of Catholic and NonCatholic guests, and our favors are rosaries because of the special intercession Our Lady has had through our courtship. These pamphlets are perfect because they explain the backstory of the rosary, and it gives instruction on all the prayers included in the rosary. This is important because when people know the "what" and the "why," they are more likely to practice the devotion. Through Our Lady's intercession, we can hope that our guests will come to know the truth of the Catholic faith.