Guide for the St. Joseph Missal
- St. Joseph Missal Guide
- Annual publication
- Indicates Masses and texts for each day
This is the annual St. Joseph Missal Guide. It helps you easily and conveniently find the Masses and texts for each day of the year. Both volumes I and II are contained in the one guide. The St. Joseph Missal Guide can be used with both the St. Joseph Sunday Missals and the St. Joseph Weekday Missals. Use the guide to find the daily readings to help prepare for a deeper experience of the Mass. The guide is a useful reference for individuals, parishes and churches.
Towards September of each year since this is an annual publication, current year availability becomes limited as the next year's guide is ready for ordering. Please indicate in the Notes section of your order which year you desire.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Annual St. Joseph Missal Guide
- 48 pages
- 3-3/4"W x 6"H
- Paper booklet
- Vol. I and II included
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Rated low as the guide does not link with my St. Joseph daily missal. I cannot use this guide. Most disappointed as I probably should have paid closer attention to the St. Joseph numbered missal.