Guardian Willow Tree Statue
- Heirloom and Inspirational Gift
- A beautiful Guardian Agnel
- Perfect Gift for any Christian home
The first words you think of when you see this Guardian statue are tenderness and safety as you find a mother cradling her new baby securely in her arms. Susan Lordi, creator of the statue, says she is trying to evoke the deep feelings of motherhood and the desire present to protect the new baby forever. The statue is made of resin, stands 5-1/2 inches tall and features the traditional muted colors found on the Willow Tree statues along with the featureless look of the figures. A verse alluding to the theme of the statue is found on the box that contains the statue and this one reads "Love and protect thee, forever".
Reverence and tenderness are found in the use of the word "thee" which lends a deep intimate touch to these words the mother uses to talk to the baby. The Guardian statue suggests a guardian spirit which will watch over the child always. The statue would be a lovely gift to give a new mother for a baby shower or new baby gift. It might also be used to give comfort someone who has lost a child as a remembrance of the deep love the parents felt for the child and the assurance that the memory of the child will live with the parents always.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5-1/2”H
- Made of Resin
- Comes Gift Boxed
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.