- Small pocket angel statue
- Comes with gold stamped Holy Card
- "Guardian Angel" prayer included
Carry a remembrance of the presence of your Guardian Angel and keep this small angel statue with you. The metal angel stands about 3" tall and comes with a 3" by 3" gold stamped holy card upon which you find the "Guardian Angel" prayer. The statue and prayer card come carded in a plastic pouch.
There are so many ways you can keep this small statue as a reminder that your Guardian Angel is with you. Keep it in a purse, backpack or gym bag. Put it in the glove compartment of your car and each time you open the compartment you will see the angel. Give it to young people so they can take comfort in the thought of their angel being with them. It would also be a fitting gift for one who is a shut-in or who is experiencing an illness as the statue reminds them of the presence of their special angel.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Guardian Angel statue
- Made of metal
- Comes with gold stamped 3"x 3" holy card with "Guardian Angel" prayer
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a perfect item to let my Godchild know I am praying for her every day and she is never alone.