- Gift bag with Guardian Angel
- Perfect for small gifts
- Attached gift tag
Make the gift you are giving even more special and present it in this stunning Guardian Angel gift bag. The Guardian Angel gift bag is perfect for small gifts and measures 5" high and 3-3/4 inches across. The gift bag has a glossy finish and features the traditional scene of an angel protecting two small children as they walk across a treacherous bridge with the scene wrapping around the bag. The included tissue paper, attached gift tag and cord handles help make the gift easy and convenient to give.
The gift bag will hold a large variety of small gifts such as jewelry, small baby garments, CDs, religious items like rosaries, small frames and much more. The Guardian Angel gift bag can be used for many occasions and would be particularly appropriate to use for a sacramental occasion such as Baptism or First Communion. It would also be lovely to use for a new baby or baby shower gift. Also comes in larger size, item N19434.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Small Guardian Angel gift bag
- 5"H x 3-3/4"W
- Includes tissue paper, attached gift tag
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.